Click here to add a short description
List of Therapies available
List of Therapies available
Managing problems with alcohol
Motivational Therapy - Sport/ Sales
Past Life Journeys
Individual designed sessions
Individual sessions are available for everything listed above with the exception of the Smoking Cessation and Gastric Band therapies.
The Smoking Cessation Course comprises of 3 sessions being and initial consultation and relation therapy in session 1, session 2 full hypnotherapy session and final follow up session. Each session is 1 hour.
The Gastric Band Course comprises of 3 sessions being and initial consultation and relation therapy in session 1, session 2 full hypnotherapy session and final follow up session. Each session is 1 hour.
The Hypnobirthing course is for you if you want to remove the unknown around birth, feel super prepared, in control and calm about labour, and want your partner to realise their vital role and feel equipped to fully support you. The private course enables you to go through the course at your own pace and to receive additional one-to-one emotional support.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
This course involves 4 x 2-3hr sessions. Each session will involve a combination of gaining knowledge, deep relaxation, watching birth videos, hearing birth stories and discussion.
Session 1 – Confidence
Delve into your own birth fears and hopes
Discover the incredible connection between your mind and body and how you can get them working in harmony during labour
Gain trust and confidence in the birth process
Session 2 - Calm
Learn and practise the hypnobirthing and mindfulness skills that will help to keep your mind in a calm and confident place during labour
Learn the physical practise that will also support your labour e.g. positions for labour
Session 3 – Control & Choices
Feel empowered and informed to take control of your birth experience and choices
Learn about all birth possibilities e.g.inductions, caesareans, etc. Birth is unpredictable and it's important you feel fully informed so you can navigate all the twists 'n' turns
Gain tools for working in the best possible way with your health professionalsand care providers
Session 4 – Birth Day
Go through everything you can expect on the day
Feel equipped to give birth as an powerful team
Leave feeling in control of the things you can control and able to let go of the things that you can't
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
Complete antenatal education
My caring support and expertise
Couples Private - £400
WHERE DO THE SESSIONS TAKE PLACE?
The sessions are held in my lovely Zen Den. A safe and calming space for you to completely feel supported and relaxed.
We also offer an option to have a motivational sports therapy course of 3 sessions being and initial consultation and relation therapy in session 1, session 2 full hypnotherapy session and final follow up session. Each session is 1 hour.
Past life journeys allow you to retrace your previous lives and find out about your personal traits and link past experiences to issues or habits you may have in this life. It can be a helpful learning tool or even an interesting experiment to research and see where it takes you.
Please contact us on 07762857617 or email [email protected] if you do not see the type of therapy you want listed above.
My clinic is based in Somerset, but I treat hypnotherapy clients across the UK, Europe and in the US via Skype.
Clients book their Skype hypnotherapy sessions with me by email or telephone.
Subsequent session are booked for in paid in advance via PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.
What will I need
- access to high-speed internet
- headset with microphone or good microphone on laptop/headphones
- £60 – Initial consultation (payable in advance)
- £60 per Skype session (payable in advance) – 50 mins
- PayPal will convert this fee to your current exchange rate.
- Is Skype hypnotherapy safe? - Yes. Hypnotherapy via Skype is absolutely safe. During a session we use guided relaxation and visualization techniques. Hypnosis is a natural state of deep relaxation, where powerful the sub-conscious mind is open to beneficial suggestions. You remain conscious at all times and in control of everything you say and do.
- What if the connection drops out? - You will be given a suggestion at the beginning that in the event of connection failure, you will simply reconnect and then return to the same comfortable, relaxed state your were in.
- Do I need a PayPal account? - No. You don’t need a PayPal account, just debit or credit card or bank account to transfer funds. Once you’ve had your initial consultation and we’ve booked a time for your next Skype session, simply click on the Session Booking Prices tab and make your payment. I will then email you confirmation of your booking.
- What’s the cost? - I charge £65 per session.